Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bling Jewelry .925 Sterling Silver White Swarovski Crystal Bead Pandora Pugster Troll Chamilia Biagi Bead Compatible

I like to play Bunco and try to play several times a month. Many of the ladies with whom I play have BUNCO T'Shirts made by a lady who lives in our neighborhood. I decided that I would rather have a Bunco bracelet than a Bunco T'Shirt and ordered the letters for the bracelet from Bling who makes this georgeous white bead. Once the letters arrived, I tried several different beads with it, but nothing looked right until I got to this Crystal Bead. The bracelet has eight of these cystal beads on it and is the talk of the group. There is a crystal bead beside and between each letter, plus I put another one on there for the Total Bling effect. It sparkles and shines no matter what the day or how the light is hitting it. Sometimes I put other colors of Swarovski Crystal beads with it. I match my outfit or mood that day...don't use black...no, no, no, not on a Bunco day. Those are all great days!


I have had my bracelet now for seven months. No bead on it has lost a crystal and with all the whooping and jumping up and down going on, it does see some punishment.
On the issue of BEADS NOT AS SHINY as they once were by another reviewer: I found a product on Amazon that cleans up all my jewelry and bracelets and gives the shine back to the crystals. They are just like everything else. They get coated with the dust, dirt, and sweat from the day and will dull down until cleaned up. I will put a link to the cleaner so that you can use it too.
Also, I use another product found on Amazon when I store the beads. It is an anti tarnish product which prevents tarnish from occurring. Between the two things, my bracelet stays beautiful at all times. It is ready when I grab it to go on aother Bunco adventure. Hope this info will put a smile back on your face when you see the shiny, beautiful beads



GT2541EX-G-LOCK-EXPLORER-TRIPOD CS-8060HD-POWERED-SUBWOOFER JB7-500G-METALLIC-US C544DW-COLOR-LASER-PRINTER SATELLITE-L635-S3050-LED-LAPTOP PROBOOK-6550B-LAPTOP IDEACENTRE-A700-40245EU-DESKTOP 60PV450-PLASMA-HDTV SN501-16CH-007-DVR-SECURITY-SYSTEM L820-BOOKSHELF-LOUDSPEAKERS VAIO-VGN-NW350F-S-LAPTOP AVH-P5200BT-DVD-MULTIMEDIA-AV-RECEIVER M15X-211CSB-GAMING-LAPTOP VAIO-VPCEA43FX-WI-LAPTOP V10-TRUCK-MOUNTABLE-SATELLITESYSTEM SMT-190D-SECURITY-SYSTEM LAMBORGHINI-VX6-PU17-BK-EEE-PC-NETBOOK UN40D6300-LED-HDTV KHT3005BL-SPEAKER-SYSTEM ALPHA-DSLR-A550L-DIGITAL-SLR-CAMERA HKTS60-HOME-THEATER-SPEAKER-SYSTEM NV59C33U-LAPTOP EOS-40D-DIGITAL-SLR-CAMERA BDP-V6000-BLU-RAY-DISC-PLAYER K52F-C1-ENTERTAINMENT-LAPTOP GX660R-060US-GAMING-NOTEBOOK THINKPAD-T410-2516DCU-LAPTOP DEH-P9800BT-CD-MP3-RECEIVER TOUCHSMART-TM2-1070US-LAPTOP 015-P3-1580-TR PN58C500-PLASMA-HDTV ZX4300-31-ALL-IN-ONE-DESKTOP MKH-416-P-48-U-3-MICROPHONE 40PFL5505D-F7-LCD-HDTV SATELLITE-A665D-S6059-LAPTOP K52JT-B1-ENTERTAINMENT-LAPTOP

No comments:

Post a Comment